Recipe: Lemon Chicken, Quinoa and Feta Salad
A salad of some of our favourite things!
Recipe from Madi Sheppard, 📷 Marco Verch
Time: 20 minutes
- 440g chicken breast
- 2.5 cups cooked quinoa
- 200g feta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium capsicum
- 1/2 cup spring onion
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon
- Roughly chop chicken breast.
- Spray frying pan with a little olive oil over medium heat
- Place chicken in the pan. After 5 minutes, squeeze juice of half a lemon over chicken and continue to cook for a futher 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and finely dice cucumber, capsicum, spring onion and parsley.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, salad vegetables and parsley. Add lemon chicken and mix again.
- Sprinkle feta over the top and dress with balsamic vinegar.